Dan Cavanaugh; Owner/DJ/Event Entertainment Consultant
Phone: 413-330-1867 Email: AndTheBeatGoesOnDJ@comcast.net
Chris DeGray; DJ/Event Entertainment Consultant
Phone: 413-222-4731 Email: DJChrisATBGO@comcast.net
Office Mailing Address:
42 Heritage Lane
West Springfield, MA 01089
Please fill in the form below to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in "And the Beat Goes On..." Entertainment Services!
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICES
42 HERITAGE LANE, WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA 01089
1. Direction from Rte. 91 North (For all points South of Springfield including Connecticut)
· Just before you get to the City of Springfield you will come around what is called the “Longmeadow Curve”. This is just after 91 goes from 3 to 2 lanes.
- Stay in the right lane and get off the 2nd ramp that says Rt 5/North/Riverdale Rd/Agawam. As you approach this ramp on the right side, you need to stay in the left side of that ramp as it curves to the left over 91 and onto the South End Bridge.
- As you go over the South End Bridge stay in the left lane as it turn into Route 5. Stay on Riverdale Rd/Rt 5. You will go under 2 underpasses and about 2 miles until your first set of lights.
- At your 1st light (landmark: McDonald’s is on your left) take a left turn.
- The road will quickly fork, stay to the left and after the stop sign take a left up the hill onto Elm Street
- At the top of the hill you will come to a traffic light, take that right onto Kings Highway.
- About 2/10ths of a mile the road will fork. Stay Right onto Amostown Rd.
- You will the come to a stop sign. You will cross over straight, continuing on Amostown Rd.
- Travel exactly 1 mile up the road and you will see Heritage Lane on your Right. (There is a wooden street sign in the ground in addition to the regular street sign)
- We are located at 42 Heritage Lane, (White house, 2nd House on the Right) Pull in and park in horseshoe Driveway.
2. Directions from 91 North (For all points North of West Springfield)
- Take I-91 South, getting off the West Springfield/Riverdale Rd Exit. Exit Ramp to the set of lights. All Traffic bears right. Continue Down Riverdale Road in the right lane for less than a ½ mile.
- You will then see Rave Move Theaters and a CVS on your right. Take the right at the lights in front of CVS onto Morgan Road.
- Continue up hill through the set of lights. There will be an initial fork to the right, then 1 to the right, but just continue on the main road. You will come to a 4-way stop light, continue straight through this intersection. (Landmark: You will pass the West Springfield Elks Club on your left shortly after the 4-way intersection). About ¾ of a mile up the road the street will fork, turn sharp to the left as the road turns into Amostown Road.
- Once the road turns into Amostown, continue past a small convenience store on your left. You will then go through a School Zone and see the entrance for Fausey School on your left. After the School Zone you will the see Heritage Lane on your left (There is a wooden street sign in the ground in addition to the regular street sign) We are located at 42 Heritage Lane, (White house, 2nd House on the Right) Pull in and park in horseshoe Driveway.
3. Directions From Mass Pike
Get off West Springfield Exit 4. After Tolls Stay in right lane to Riverdale Road/Rte. 5. Then get off the 1st ramp and follow Riverdale Rd south. Continue down Riverdale Rd about 2 miles. (Landmarks: you will pass Outback Steakhouse on your left/Piccadilly Pub on your right. You will later see a Friendly’s Restaurant on your right. At the next light after you pass Friendly’s, follow the directions in Step 2 above (“Directions from 91 North) at line 2 that begins “You will then see Rave Move Theaters and a CVS on your right…...”
PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY AT 413-736-1867 or 330-1867 IF YOU GET LOST OR NEED HELP